SSS FORM E-1
SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM PERSONAL RECORD FOR ISSUANCE OF SS NUMBER
1. Fill out this form and submit to the nearest SSS branch office together with the required documents.
2. Fill out the applicable portions as follows:
Parts I-A, B and D, if applying for SS number as pre-employment requirement
Parts I-A, B, C and D, if applying for Self-Employed, Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) or Non-Working Spouse membership
- For Part I-B "DEPENDENT(S)/BENEFICIARY/IES", use "Additional Sheet for Dependent(s)/Beneficiary/(ies)", if necessary.
3. Always indicate "N/A" or "Not Applicable", if the required data is not applicable.
4. If this form is to be downloaded from the internet, please fill-out in two (2) copies.
1. New registrant who is over sixty (60) years old and not a surviving spouse pensioner/guardian of a pensioner, is not qualified to apply for an SS number.
2. Your SS number is your lifetime number. You should not have more than one SS number.
3. The following required documents should be the original or certified true copy issued by the City or Municipal Civil Registrar or Philippine Statistics Authority/National Statistics Office:
3.1 Birth Certificate
3.2 Marriage Contract/Marriage Certificate
3.3 Death Certificate
4. All identification (ID) cards and/or documents with English translation issued by foreign government are acceptable.