THIS FORM IS TO BE ACCOMPLISHED AND SIGNED BY THE PETITIONER HERSELF AND TO BE SUBMITTED IN ONE COPY
1. Duly accomplished Petition Form that is notarized or under oath.
2. Certificate of Marriage/Marriage Contract duly issued by the National Statistics Office (in NSO security paper).
3. One (1) copy of 1 ½ x 1 ½ picture
4. Statutory fee of P225.00
5. Metered documentary stamps
1. Fill-up petition form.
2. Go the Legal Division (2nd Floor, Main Building) for notarization of your petition.
3. Proceed to the Registration Division, Ground Flr., Main Bldg. for verification of your registered names and for assessment of fees.
4. Bring the documents to the Records Section, Ground Flr., Annex Bldg. for verification of Examination Records.
5. Go to the cashier for payment of fees.
6. Go to the Customer Service, PRC Ground Flr. for the metered documentary stamp.
7. FOR TEACHERS, GO TO 3RD FLR. ANNEX BUILDING FOR VERIFICATION (REGISTRATION: W-21 OR W-22 & RECORDS: W-9) AND PAYMENT OF FEES.
8. Submit duly accomplish Petition Form to the REGULATIONS OFFICE. Petition form should be accompanied with a Certified True Copy of your Certificate of Marriage in NSO security paper. Should there be a discrepancy on the entries of the Certificate of Marriage and the verifications, submit a Certificate of Live Birth in NSO security paper. (Source: www.prc.gov.ph)